TARC Parachutes - Versatile, Compact, Strong, Lowcost
These chutes were originally designed for TARC competition. They are also excellent for low and mid-power use, or even ad a high power drogue or pilot chutes. Made using 400# Spectra Shroud Lines TARC chutes are very strong, light weight, versatile, and best yet low cost. The TARC chutes are also used in the Fixed Wing Recovery Bundles for the pilot parachute.
For TARC competitions the chutes are sized precisely for your team with sized ranging from 16" to 24", and we have 15" if TARC rules call for this size. Team America Rocketry Challenge has exacting parachute requirements. We developed this line of chutes for that challenge, and as a high quality product that is both small and compact for low to mid power projects.
TARC chutes feature:
- Precisely sized for your team requirements, reef the parachute for even better control
- Larger spill hole for high stability, 10% of parachute total area
- All chutes are 6 gore elliptical shape, very efficient
- 400# Spectra shroud lines
- Five sizes available from 16" to 24" in 2" increments
- TARC parachutes come with bridle optional letting your team attach the parachute how they want.
- All the quality you expect from Fruity Chutes!
|Size (Diameter)||Spill Hole Size (10% area)||Shroud Length (6 lines)||Click for information|
See how to use ROC Sim to simulate your parachute by clicking HERE. Be sure to use the correct spill hole size and shroud line length and number. Set the shape to round. Remember Fruity Chutes are much more efficient than flat sheet parachutes with a Cd of 1.5.
Give your team the winning edge!
Let us be your one-stop solution for your entire recovery system.