Skycat Transmitter External Switch Assembly
There are some questions about how to connect the Skycat external trigger switch. This kit allows you to add a button to the front of your transmitter, making it easy to reach in case you need to eject the parachute. The kit comes with:
- Cable and connector to plug into the Skycat Transmitter
- Pushbutton switch that you can mount on the front of your transmitter
- Wire crimp connectors
- Heat shrink tubing to cover and protect the connection between the switch cable and the push button switch
How to Complete the Switch
- Put the large heat shrink tubing over the cable.
- Use the wire crimps to connect the cable's blue and orange wires to the switch.
- Slide the heat shrink tubing over the attached crimps.
- Use a heat gun to shrink the tubing once completed.
This photo shows how the Skycat Rescue Radio can hang on the RC transmitter handle and how the switch can mount to the front.