Fixed Wing Bundle
Fixed Wing Recovery Bundle - This bundle assumes the UAV is in forward flight for deployment. Put the recovery gear below a hatch. When the hatch open the airflow will quickly fetch the pilot chute, and that in turn drags the main parachute out. Choose the bundle based on your UAV weight. Systems are rated at 15fps max descent speed. Each system provides:
- Iris Ultra chute (IFC) using Spectra shroud lines
- Deployment bag sized for the main chute
- Elliptical pilot chute to pull the main parachute out of the recovery bay.
- Y harness to provide a 2 point mount to your UAV at the Cg.
- Length of nylon webbing to attach the main chute to the Y harness. Length is approximately 2x the chute diameter.
- Length of smaller nylon webbing to attach the pilot chute to the deployment bag. The length is 2 x the chute diameter.
- Quick links to attach the components together.
Typical lead time for recovery bundles is 2 weeks to process your order and ship ARO. Download the Fixed Wing Recovery Bundle Users Guide
IMPORTANT: Our product is 100% made in the USA, and 100% US materials. It is not mass-produced in China or somewhere else. The quality of the materials are very high! In most cases the lead time from order to ship date for recovery bundles is about 4 weeks. If you need something faster please contact us first so we can do a stock check and let you know what we can do.
Thank you for your patience!