Peregrine IDS (Retired)
NOTE: This products has been replaced by the Peregrine UAV!
Peregrine Integrated Ballistic Deployment Systems - The Peregrine IDS is a completely integrated system that features a parachute canister systems for maximum packing density. Use this for fixed wing, or on larger multicopters. Read more about the Peregrine IDS. Each system provides:
- Iris Ultra chute (IFC) using Kevlar shroud lines
- Peregrine twist lock parachute canister.
- Peregrine CO2 Base.
- Carbon fiber parachute canister and cap sized for the chute.
- 2' Kevlar Y harness to provide a 2 point mount to your UAV at the Cg.
- Length of nylon webbing to attach the main chute to the Kevlar Y harness. Length is approximately 2x the chute diameter.
- Quick links to attach the components together.
- Any special tools, sheer pins (to attach cap), and loading alignment sleeve.
IMPORTANT: Our product is 100% made in the USA, and 100% US materials. It is not mass-produced in China or somewhere else. The quality of the materials are very high! In most cases the lead time from order to ship date for recovery bundles is about 4 weeks. If you need something faster please contact us first so we can do a stock check and let you know what we can do.