Peregrine Ballistic Parachute
Peregrine UAV Ballistic Parachute Deployment Systems - The Peregrine UAV is a modular system that features a parachute canister systems for maximum packing density. Use this for fixed wing, or on larger multicopters. Read more about the Peregrine UAV. Each system provides:
- Iris Ultra compact parachute using Spectra shroud lines.
- Your choice of pyro based Raptor CO2 Release Valve or mechanical Hawk CO2 Relese Valve
- Carbon fiber parachute canister and cap sized for the chute.
- Twist lock base plate.
- Y harness to provide a 4 point mount to your UAV at the Cg.
- Length of nylon webbing to attach the main chute to the Y harness. Length is approximately 2x the chute diameter.
- Quick links to attach the components together.
- Accessory pack.
Down load the Peregrine UAV Quick Start Guide here!
IMPORTANT: The canisters for this product are built to order based on the parachute size and canister diameter. So there is a 2 week lead time. If you choose to use the Raptor CO2 release there are consumables required for operation that we can not ship. We also offer the Hawk CO2 release which does not require ant regulated consumables. Please contact Fruity Chutes for a list of materials and where these can be purchased.