Deployment bag sized for 3" airframe. The bag is cut just a bit smaller in diameter to accomodate your chute shroud lines folding on the outside and to assure an easy fit into your airframe. All bags come with:
- Elastic straps to z-fold your chutes shroud lines under
- Flap to cover the opening.
- Top loop to attach a drogue or pilot chute, and a Fruity recovery tether.
- Nylon harness inside the bag to connect to the chute crown.
- Order by length and volume needed:
To determine the size needed look at the total cubic inches for your Fruity Chute. Then make sure the bag you choose will accomodate at least that much volume.
- 3"d by 6"l for chutes up to 31 cu" volume
- 3"d by 9"l for chutes up to 47 cu" volume
- 3"d by 12"l for chutes up to 63 cu" volume
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 15 February, 2010.